Small Hole / Precision Series
Hubbard Spring’s “Precision” series of cup plugs have been engineered to seal small precision holes that once installed creates a positive seal and prevents leakage.
The following plug characteristics have been engineered for maximum sealing and installation effectives:
- Press / Interference fit with the cast / machined hole.
- Part height equal to or greater than the diameter of the plug making for easier handling and installation – either manual or bowl fed.
- Major/Minor OD taper and “bullet nose” for ease of starting the plug in the hole.
- Smooth, clean, tumbled finish for smooth installation and sealing with minimum galling and scoring.
- Color coding for easy identification if multiple precision plugs are being used in the same facility.